Saturday, February 11, 2006

Illustration Friday Theme: Simple2



I have read several articles stating that the key to happiness is to feel gratitude for even the simplest things in life. Go ahead and give it a try. Here's one such article:

  • Wellness
  • 13 comments:

    Ellen said...

    That was a great article! Thanks for the reminder! Great illustration by the way!

    carla said...

    I missed Simple 1, so I'll tell you here that I like both. They're very different - they show such different interpretations of the topic. I love the sentiment in this one. I can even reklate to it...I'd feel very happy to have a nice chocolate chip cookie right now:>

    Regina said...

    Wonderful message! Great illustration!

    Anonymous said...

    Paige, everything you do has such a wonderful warmth to it in both style and concept. I enjoy viewing your work.

    Paige Keiser said...

    Thanks so much for the comments!! :0)

    That's a very nice complement moverlow! I'm so glad my art comes across that way.

    trowbridge chronicles said...

    I really like your style. You're a natural for children's books. I enjoyed looking at your web site too.

    Magpie Magic said...

    Love this.

    Anette Heiberg said...

    I love this one! It's so cute, and the colors are great.
    www.wynlen.no

    ian sands said...

    Amen!

    garth bruner said...

    Absolutely perfect! My favorite post this week. And nothing is sweeter (than a child's prayer, that is). Wonderful illustration!

    Anette Heiberg said...

    This is one of my favorite illustrations of yours. It's so relaxing and sweet, and I love the colors and the dog!
    www.wynlen.no

    bee'nme said...

    Wow...I love this one. I love the *simplicity* of it and the message is wonderful. I love your work even more these days...you doing something a little different...?

    Ginger*:) said...

    This is a beautiful piece. And the accompanying article is so worth reading.