Thursday, February 11, 2010

Intermission

I have been snowed in for almost a week now, unable to leave my house and hoping the electricity/heat wouldn't go out (it hasn't so far, phew!).  Nothing new to post yet, but I promise I will soon after I dig out and get back to a normal schedule.  I'll also be answering my emails soon, as I've fallen behind on that as well. 

Till then, here is a Ralph Fiennes Intermission:

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/4/7/2003-10-06_ralph_fiennes_in_Bishkek.0.0.0x0.376x414.jpegralph.jpg Ralph Fiennes image by DJDS2124

8 comments:

Mai Kemble said...

nice... thank you. I really needed that. :)
(haha!)

storyqueen said...

Love the new look of the blog!

(And I'll take a Ralph intermission anyday.)

wishing you warm weather.

Shelley

k.h.whitaker said...

love your new header the animated eyes and bee are too cute!

liza said...

Paige, is that you meeting Ralph in the middle photo? I admire him from afar. . .

Paige Keiser said...

Thanks everyone :0) Glad you liked Ralph - he's one of my favorite actors.

Liza, GOOD LORD I wish! :) That photo was taken during one of his Unicef travels.

Mary Lou Rosato-Caine said...

I thought it was you also.(meeting Ralph)
Did you know his brother stars in Flash Foward, they look alike :)

Maybe it will be you meeting him the next time! like the new look of the header!

Paige Keiser said...

Thanks Mary! And boy oh boy that would be really cool. But then again, I would be a nervous wreck and say something dumb and regret it in the end haha. :0)

carra said...

Oh what a nice surprise to find Ralph, one of my fave actors, here! Hey, if he had turned *that look* (as in the mid pic) at me, I would probably have fainted ;)
Love,
Carra