Thursday, March 02, 2006

Is That.....BONO?!



When I was in highschool, I was known for my complete and utter obsession over U2, specifically Bono. Their posters were all over my locker, binders,etc.. any art I did in art class always had something to do with them or their music. My bedroom was wallpapered corner to corner (not one inch of wall showing) with their mugs. Then when I went to college I started a U2 cover band and played the drumset.

Although I have lightened up on the memorabilia a great deal, I'm still very passionate about their music. So when I was told to illustrate bedroom w/ a rock poster for my first illustration gig (early reader) over a year ago, I couldn't help myself...

3 comments:

roz said...

I think what is so great about them is that they have been able to stay current in each decade. There aren't many bands that can say that!

Mia Charro said...

jejeeje, I understand you perfectly, i loooovvveeee U2 to. Their faces were allways in my locker and i listened to their songs again and again. I love Bono´s face in your illo, his tipical face, jejeje

Anonymous said...

My room was the same way except with Poisen! I LOVED Bret Michaels!!! Ahhhh high school. LOL