Monday, April 23, 2007

Videos Coming Soon To Fox in Socks!

Tomorrow I'll be receiving the new video camera I ordered--yay! I intend to use it a great deal on this blog, so we'll see what happens. I'm not sure exactly how long it takes to transfer and edit a video, but I will find out soon enough--I plan to record the making of my Illustration Friday drawing this week. I love watching other people's vids to see their process etc. so it will just be another neat element to add. Hmmm...I'd better wear nail polish or something since you're basically going to see my hands through the whole thing haha.

Another idea might be to tape a start to finish video on the different phases of receiving an assignment, completing sketches, receiving reviews, completion of the painting, and at last shipping. This would be for people just getting started in the business so they can see what to expect!

Okay, I promise to get some new drawings up here soon. Hope everyone is doing well. :0)

2 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

Video... how neat. Looking forward to that and whatever color nail polish you choose. Hope it doesn't clash with the watercolors.

Elizabeth said...

video - coooool! i love seeing people's process too. I like the idea of a video to help newbies - yes please!!!