Tuesday, September 07, 2010

One Night In Bethlehem - New Book

This is a sketch from a new touch-and-feel book I'm working on entitled "One Night in Bethlehem".

I'm sorry this blog has been collecting cobwebs recently, but there's been illness in my family and quite a bit of stress this year.  Things are looking up though, and once again my drawing desk is calling for me (it's been very quiet for the most part).  I'm happy to be back working and enjoying the feel of a pencil in my hand, and the smell of paints and watercolor paper.  It lifts the spirits!

Of course there aren't many ailments in life a good Daniel Craig picture can't cure:

5 comments:

Phyllis Harris said...

YAY!!!! I've missed you, Paige!! So glad things are improving!

This spread is glorious!! Really!!!! Can't wait for this one to come out!

Kristi Valiant said...

This is a gorgeous spread, Paige! I can't wait to buy this book for my little one.

theartofpuro said...

Wonderful sketch!So touching!

June said...

Sorry life has been throwing stress stuff your way. Good to hear things are getting better, and so nice to see some more art here. :)
I do miss your lovely old illustrated header images though!

Mary Lou Rosato-Caine said...

Good to see you're back to the drawing board--hope all is well in your family. Wonderful illustrations :)