Thursday, January 14, 2010

Doh! Missing Blogs Links For My Pals

Ok a while ago I tried to move some of my blog links over to that widget that allows you to show the most recent posts of each blog, but decided halfway through that it would take me hours to transfer them over. So I moved them back and lo and behold it seems I'm missing some of my previous links (favs too!). Please let me know if your link has gone a-missing because I do NOT remove links unless the blog is no longer in use or someone hasn't posted in their blog for over a year or something. If it's gone, it's a mistake and I would love for you to let me know (please please pretty please?)

4 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

You have gotta lotta links! Hey, I think that would make a great song.

Jess said...

Mine's there - thanks Paige :) You still have my old one too though. It's called "Jess's Blog" and I don't use that one anymore.xx

Unknown said...

Hi, Paige!
I´m not sure, if I can help you, but I can just tell you that something simmilar happened to me already 2 times. I was sick from that! But when I looked at my links day after that - a miracle - everything was OK - the same as before...
I hope you have experienced the same wierd thing and your links will appear back later on...
Good luck!
PS: I love your watercolors very much!!!
Zlatica

Paige Keiser said...

Lol Ginger!

Thanks for the update Jessie!

I sure hope so Zlatica, that would be great! And thank you!